Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Carrnivaltrips!
These terms and conditions govern how Carrnivaltrips's Website, situated at https://carrnivaltrips.com/, can be used.
By using this website, you will imply that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not use Carrnivaltrips any longer if you disagree with any of the terms and conditions contained on this page.
This glossary defines terms that are used in these Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer Notice, Privacy Statement,and all Agreements: Client is referred to as you, the person using this website and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions of the Company. The Client and we are both referred to as the Company. All phrases refer to our help to the client being provided in the most efficient way possible to specifically address that client's needs in regard to the Company's specified services, in compliance with and subject to, relevant law of the Netherlands. It is understood that the same concept is meant whenever the aforementioned terminology or other phrases are used in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format.
Numerous interactive websites utilise cookies to enable us to retrieve user information for each visit to the website. Cookies allow the functionality of some parts of our website so that people may easily navigate it. Our few affiliates and advertising partners may also utilise cookies.
Unless otherwise stated, all the content on Carrnivaltrips is the property of Carrnivaltrips and its licensors. Each intellectual property has a reserved ownership. You are allowed to access this from Carrnivaltrips for personal use, according to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Carrnivaltrips
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Carrnivaltrips
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Carrnivaltrips
- Redistribute content from Carrnivaltrips
Parts of this website provides an opportunity for users to post and exchange suggestions and information in specific areas of the website. Carrnivaltrips does not edit, publish, filter or review the comments prior to their website presence. Comments do not showcase the views and opinions of Carrnivaltrips,its agents or affiliates. Comments portrays the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Carrnivaltrips shall not be held liable for the comments or for any damages, liabilities or expenditure caused and suffered as a result of any use of or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Carrnivaltrips reserves the right to observe all the comments and to delete any comments which can be considered offensive, inappropriate, or causing breach of the Terms and Conditions.
You warrant, and represent the following:
- You have the required permissions and authorizations to publish the comments on our website, and you are authorised to do so;
- No intellectual property right, including any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, without limitation is violated by the comments;
- There are no privacy-invading, offensive, indecent, libellous, or otherwise prohibited materials in the comments.
- The comments will not be used to advertise, or promote any kind of custom, company, trade or illegal action.
Sending Carrnivaltrips your comments in any format or media, you hereby grant Carrnivaltrips a non-exclusive licence to reproduce, edit, use, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and utilise any of your Comments.
Hyperlinking to the Content
Here are the following organizations that may link to our Website without any prior approval in writing:
- Search engines;
- Government Agencies;
- Similar to how they hyperlink to the websites of other listed firms, online directory distributors are permitted to link to our Website;
- News Organizations,
- System wide accredited businesses except charity shopping malls, soliciting non-profit organizations(NPOs), and charity fundraising groups that might not include a link to the website of Carrnival Trips.
These organisations are permitted to link to our publications, home page,or other website content till the link satisfies the following: (a) it is not deceptive in any way; (b) it does not imply endorsement, approval or sponsorship of the linking party, and its products or/and services; and (c) it is adequate for the linking party's website.
The following link of the organisation requests may be taken into consideration and approved.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- groups representing charities
- internet portals
- trade associations and educational institutions
- online directory distributors
- dot.com community sites
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
We approve the link requests from these organizations if we make up the decision that: (a) the link would not look unfavorable to our accredited businesses, or ourselves ; (b) the organization do not have any negative records with our company; (c) the advantage to us from the hyperlink visibility compensates the absence of Carrnivaltrips; and (d) the link is in the conditions of the information from the general resources.
The organizations can link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not misrepresent sponsorship, promotion, or support of the linking party and its offerings; and (c) is appropriate given the context of the linking party's website.
You must connect with us by sending an email to Carrnivaltrips if you represent any one of the organisations that are mentioned in 2nd paragraph, and are interested to link to our website.
Please include your name, contact information, your organization name, and your website URL, the list of any URLs from which you want to get linked to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site you like to link. Wait for around two to three weeks, and get a response soon.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our website:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using an uniform resource locator to linked to; or
- By utilising any other description of our website that is being linked to, as long as it fits with the tone and format of the content on the site offering the link and makes sense.
It's not allowed to use the logo or any other artwork of Carrnivaltrip for linking an absent Trademark License Agreement.
You may not insert frames around our webpages that change our website's visual presentation or appearance without our express written consent.
Anything that shows up on your website is not our responsibility. You need to promise to defend us from any allegations on your website made against us. Those that could be construed as libellous, pornographic, or unlawful, as well as those that violate or advocate violating the rights of others, should not be present on a website.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down all or any link to our website. You agree that we have the right to ask for the immediate termination of any of your links to our website. We also retain the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, including our linking policy. By consistently linking to our website, you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of the links from our website
Please let us know as soon as possible if you come across any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. We will take removal requests for links into consideration, but we are not required to do so or to contact you directly.
We make no promises regarding the truthfulness, thoroughness, or timeliness of the data on this website, nor do we promise that it will always be available or that the data on it will be up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all the conditions and warranties relating to our website and your use of it. This disclaimer does not:
- limit or otherwise exclude your and our liability for personal injury or/and death,
- exclude or limit any of your and our liabilities that may not be excluded under the laws applicable,
- exclude or limit any of your or our liabilities in any manner prohibited by laws applicable, or limit our or your liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or fraud.
The restrictions, and exclusions on liability describe in this section in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the last sentence; and (b) applicable to all liabilities emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in the, tort, contract, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the services and details on the website are offered charge free, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.